NATURAL PURE & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Our Beard & Stashe Balm is 100% natural and organic, so you'll enjoy a better beard growth without any additives. Our main ingredients for this balm is Castor oil and Vitamin E oil, leaving your beard feeling moisturized and naturally hydrated. Keep this in your vanity cabinet with confidence as this balm has a natural shelf life of 18 months - but feel free to refrigerate to make it last even longer!
MAKE STYLING A BREEZE Grooming, shaping and taming your beard & mustache has never been easier, thanks to the superior hold, softening properties and shaping power of iQ Naturals heavy duty balm leave in wax.
CONDITION, SOFTEN & MOISTURIZE iQ Natural beard oil and beard balm leave-in conditioner are both formulated to keep your facial hair and skin hydrated, moisturized, silky soft, healthy and groomed during the long haul of a day. As a natural conditioner, this balm will soften skin and hair to eliminate itching & dandruff (beard druff).
GROW HAIR THICKER AND LONGER Say no more to spotty, thin and uneven facial hair! This balm is formulated with all natural ingredients that are proven to strengthen and encourage hair growth for a fuller, thicker beard and mustache.
1. Smear a some balm onto your fingers. Highly recommended using after showering, though it works with dry beards as well.
2. Rub balm between both palms and fingers, (No different than using hair gel)
3. Apply to your beard and massage into your skin.
4. Optionally: Brush and/or comb your beard to the style you like. We recommend brushing first to spread the oil around evenly and then combing to get the shape.
5. For extra dry beards apply daily or whenever beard maintenance is required. Enjoy!
Castor seed oil (ricinus communis), yellow beeswax, carnauba wax (copernicia cerifera), stearic acid, candelilla wax (euphorbia cerifera), Vitamin E (tocopherol), sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus), meadowfoam seed oil (limnanthes alba), organic neem seed oil (melia azadirachta), and organic rosemary leaf extract (rosmarinus officinalis).